The newest course in my Complete Workflow series covering the developing of my image "Northland" from Lofoten, Norway. Flat RAW files lacking color and contrast are transformed into a dynamic image with dramatic, but balanced, light, contrast, and color. TKActions V5/V6 modules are used throughout the process showing their role in my creative work.
- Backstory and thought process behind how to develop the image
- Demonstration of my process for creating dramatic skies that blend perfectly with the rest of the image.
- An in-depth look at using masks, brushes, and organized layers in a non-destructive image developing process.
- Numerous examples of generating, selecting, and applying different luminosity masks.
- Raw adjustments
- Perspective blending
- Wave motion blending
- Cleaning up the image
- Dodging and burning
- Color dodging and soft light glow
Demonstrates Lightroom CC 2015, Photoshop CC 2017 and TKActions V5/V6 panel. NOTE: These videos do not include the TKActions panel. The panel is purchased separately.
Includes 10 video chapters with nearly 2 hours of content and image files for practice. Tutorials are delivered via download to your computer.